Welcome to Peace in Troubled Times

... And so I begin a blog. I've never blogged before, but I guess we'll see how it goes. I'd like to begin with my personal knowledge of the Savior Jesus Christ:

I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World, and that He came to the Earth to save us. I know that if we follow in His footsteps we can become clean one day. I know that Jesus Christ ordained Apostles, and that God called prophets to tell the world of this 'Good news' - of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that in the Spring of 1820 God again called a Prophet - A young boy named Joseph Smith. I know that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith all the things necessary for the Restoration of His Gospel. With Divine power, Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true Church of God on the face of the Earth... and I know that God speaks to us through a Prophet today. I know, because I have prayed and asked the Lord, and He has answered me.

No comments: